Monday, December 8, 2008

Overwhelmed

So just did a bit of a look around on other peoples posts. Mine is quite lame!! Got a lot of catching up to do I think. Not sure how to go about making it all pretty and stuff, but I have had a quick play, and I think I like it quite plain and simple.

I find this blogging thing a bit overwhelming. I understand i have to do it for the task and assignment, but I am not sure I would never need a blog page in the "real world", maybe by the end of this subject I will have a completely different view about it!

I guess this is like writing a diary i suppose.

Wait and see what happens i think!
AKZ

1 comment:

Tessa G said...

Hi Amanda - your blog is great!

Tonight is the first time I've posted anything, and I'm finding it all a bit daunting too.

I bet by the end if the course we'll be laughing at how worried we were at the start!

I'm still getting used to it all. I kept a diary when I was younger, so writing isn't the problem - but other people reading it might be!!!

Doesn't matter though - we're all in this together.

Just keep posting, and I'm sure we'll get the hang of it.

Cheers,

Teresa